eShowa and iFat Lipsi

Monday 25 April 2011

Cool Sentence Maker

Pick the month you were born: 

January--I kicked 
February--I loved 
March--I smoked 
April--I did the Macarena with 
May--I choked on 
June--I murdered 
July--I farted on
August--I had lunch with 
September--I danced with 
October--I sang to 
November--I yelled at 
December--I ran over 


Pick the day (number) you were born on: 

1-------a birdbath 
2-------a monster 
3-------a phone 
4-------a fork 
5-------a Mexican 
6-------a gangster 
7-------my cell phone 
8-------my dog 
9-------my best friends' boyfriend 
10-------my neighbor 
11-------my science teacher 
12-------a banana 
13-------a fireman 
14-------a stuffed animal 
15-------a goat 
16-------a pickle 
17-------your mom 
18-------a spoon 
19-------myself 
20-------a baseball bat 
21-------a ninja 
22-------Taylor Swift
23-------a noodle 
24-------a squirrel 
25-------a football player 
26-------my sister 
27-------my brother 
28-------a badger 
29-------a permanent marker 
30-------a llama 
31-------A homeless guy 

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing: 

White----------because I'm cool like that 
Black-----------because that's how I roll. 
Pink------------because I was drunk 
Red------------because the voices told me to. 
Blue-----------because I'm stupid and I do what I want. 
Green---------because I hate myself. 
Purple---------because I'm cool. 
Gray----------because I'm NOT a hobo
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars 
Orange-------because I hate my family. 
Brown--------because I was sad 
Other-------because I'm a ninja. 
None--- -----because I cant control myself 

22 comments:

  1. um theres like nobody on here lol, well i think ur sentence makers really funny tho. so uh good luck with ur blog or wateva the hell this is, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, byyeyeyeyeyeye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, mine is... I ran over a gangster because I'm NOT a hobo! Makes no sense whatsoever tbh

    ReplyDelete
  3. i murderd my brother cus im cool like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I farted on a Mexican because I can't control myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. i murdered your mom, cuz i hate my family. . . . . . wtf?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved a birdbath because im a ninja? woah

    ReplyDelete
  7. because someone offered me a $100'000 for my dog i killed the man kept my dog then stole the money and gave the money to a chineise ninja

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved my science teacher because im cool like that....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sang to my dog because thats how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did the Macarena with
    a llama because i'm
    NOT a hobo......

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did the macarena with my brother because im stupid and i do what I want???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mine is... i yelled at a science teacher because I'm cool

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mine is I did the macerena with Taylor swift because someone offered me 1,000,000.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i kicked my bestfriends boyfriend because i was drunk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I murdered your mom because I'm NOT a hobo... ROLF...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I murdered my cellphone because i can't controll myself xp!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I choked on my dog because I was drunk

    ReplyDelete
  18. i sang to a fork cause thats how i roll.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I ran over a llama because thats how i roll

    ReplyDelete
  20. I smoked a pickle cause that's how I roll

    ReplyDelete
  21. I choked on e permanent marker because that's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mine is, I murdered Taylor Swift because I'm cool like that.

    ReplyDelete